Monday, August 16, 2004

All the News That's Fit to Print

Just a quick note to mention that I will be adding to the list of links on the right margin over the next few days. If readers (including my students) happen to have any suggestions for other blogs or news sites that I should include here, feel free to suggest them. Leave a comment or send me an email at charles.tryon [at] lcc.gatech.edu.

You may notice that I've included several major newspapers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. All three newspapers require readers to register for free subscriptions (the AJC has some premium content, but primarily in the sports section, and since we won't be talking about football in class, the premium registration is unnecessary).

Feel free to explore all of the links in the linkroll. I've decided not to put them in any particular order (whether by political ideology or anything else), simply because I'd rather allow you, the reader, to learn to make those decisions on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home