Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Kerry Speech

Here's quick link to Kerry's NYU speech on Monday, which I mentioned in class. For now, I'd just encourage people to go out and find links to articles either about Kerry's speech or about Bush or Kerry's Iraq policy. You may also find articles pertaining more broadly on their positions on the war on terrorism.

I'd encourage people who are interested to track down English-language articles from foreign news sources. During class discussion, one student raised the point that people in Euorpe are critical in Bush, largely because he circumvented the UN on the Iraq war. This perspective is often missing from the mainstream media in the US, so I'd encourage you to dig around and find an article you find interesting.

Note: I'll publish the full schedule for next week as soon as my Tech email account is up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home