Tuesday, August 31, 2004

For Thursday

On Thursday, we will be doing a "thesis exercise" in class. In order to complete this exercise and to get full credit for your paper, you must submit a draft of your thesis statement by 10 PM on Wednesday night. When you submit your thesis, be sure to identify which class period you attend (9:30, 1:30, or 3).

In class, I will display the thesis statements in front of the class (anonymously), and we will work through everyone's thesis statements, discussing how students might improve their statements and considering the kinds of support students might use to support their arguments.

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Dan Grigoras said...

I tried last night to sumbit my Thesis to the email provided to us in class (charles.tryon@lcc.gatech.edu) and then to another one given at an earlier time (chutry@lcc.gatech.edu) and both come back to me saying that the message could not be delivered. Should I just post it on the blogger? - Dan gtg574y@mail.gatech.edu

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Dan Grigoras said...

I tried last night to sumbit my Thesis to the email provided to us in class (charles.tryon@lcc.gatech.edu) and then to another one given at an earlier time (chutry@lcc.gatech.edu) and both come back to me saying that the message could not be delivered. Should I just post it on the blogger? - Dan gtg574y@mail.gatech.edu

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Dan Grigoras said...

I tried last night to sumbit my Thesis to the email provided to us in class (charles.tryon@lcc.gatech.edu) and then to another one given at an earlier time (chutry@lcc.gatech.edu) and both come back to me saying that the message could not be delivered. Should I just post it on the blogger? - Dan gtg574y@mail.gatech.edu

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger chutry said...

If you can't get charles.tryon@lcc.gatech.edu to work, try chutry@msn.com.

You can write your rhetorical analysis about any article or editorial related to the election. You can go out and choose any article and then develop your thesis statement or argument. Please read through the assignment sheet or contact me for more information.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutbetter business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home