Wednesday, October 06, 2004

First Debate Disucssion

Hi everyone, after deleting something like 189 pieces of Spyware and five viruses this afternoon, I finally figured out why my computer has been running so slowly, so please forgive the slow responses to email (note: I think the email server ws down again, too).

I've been planning to link to George Williams' collection of artciles reviewing the first presidential debate, but with the computer troubles haven't had a real opportunity. Dr. Williams' is a professor at UMKC who is teaching a course with a theme similar to mine, so check out his class blog while you're in the neighborhood.Note: I don't expect you to read all of these reviews, but if you want a refresher before Thursday's class discussion, some of these links might help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home